Loading the player...
All Plant Protein
Order number: 110415| Size: 450 g
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE All Plant Protein provides plant-based protein from soy, wheat and peas in powder form. The body does not store excess protein, so a daily intake is necessary to ensure that it maintains a good level to support vital functions.
All Plant Protein provides high-quality protein, supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids. Just one serving provides 8 g of protein per 10 g serving.
In conjunction with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, this product is a more balanced alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meats, cheese, eggs and whole milk.
- All Plant Protein provides an all-natural and almost fat-free protein.
- All Plant Protein Powder provides high-quality protein, supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids.
- One serving of All Plant Protein provides 8 g of protein per 10 g serving and is a healthy alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meats, cheeses, eggs and whole milk.
- Ingredients derived from natural protein sources: soy, wheat and pea protein.
- Can be added to food and drinks without affecting the flavour.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER SERVING (10 g)||PER 100 g|
|Energy||170 kJ/40 Kcal||1700 kJ/400 Kcal|
|Fat||0.48 g||4.8 g|
|of which Saturates||0.06 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.32 g||3.2 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||8 g||80 g|
|Salt||0.23 g||2.3 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Isoleucine||390 mg||3900 mg|
|Leucine||660 mg||6600 mg|
|Lysine||510 mg||5100 mg|
|Methionine & Cystine||220 mg||2200 mg|
|Phenylalanine & Tyrosine||750 mg||7500 mg|
|Threonine||310 mg||3100 mg|
|Tryptophan||120 mg||1200 mg|
|Valine||400 mg||4000 mg|
|Histidine||210 mg||2100 mg|
- Those who do not consume adequate amounts of milk, meat, cheese or other high protein foods.
- Those who exercise a lot.
- Those concerned about calories and fat in their diets.
- Those who skip meals, eat small portions or feel that they need extra protein in their diet.
- Children (over 3 years), adolescents, the elderly, pregnant or breast-feeding women who require additional protein.
According to need, add 1 scoop (about 10 g) of powder to milk or other drinks once or several times per day. Stir rapidly, or shake in a tightly-closed container, for 1 minute. Alternatively, sprinkle on cereals, soups, salads or other food.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age without seeking medical advice before use. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place. Product contents may settle during shipment. Net weight guaranteed.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.