Water Treatment System Replacement Cartridge with UV technology eSpring™
Order number: 100186| Size: 1 ea
Form validation errors
Multi-stage activated pressed carbon block replacement filter with UV-bulb. Lasts for 5,000 litres or one year, whichever comes first.
The eSpring™ Water Treatment System alerts you when it’s time to replace the filter and resets itself when installed.
Fits ONLY the eSpring™ Water Treatment System (100188, 100189 and 301904, 301905).
The eSpring™ Water Treatment System filter replaces the cartridge shipped with your original unit and is easily installed. The filter’s “smart-chip” monitors system performance and sends messages about function or replacement timing, which appear on the eSpring unit's lighted display.
Each eSpring Water Treatment System Cartridge:
- Is the same as the cartridge originally supplied in your eSpring Water Treatment System.
- Carbon-block filter* effectively reduces the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants like pesticides, MTBE, lead, and mercury.
- Effectively destroys (limits or prevents reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A).
* when used as a supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water.
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.