Loading the player...
Mummy to Be Kit NUTRILITE™
Order number: 294852| Size: 1x Iron Folic Plus, 2x Cal Mag D Plus
Perfect for pregnant women, the NUTRILITE™ Mummy to Be Kit comes complete with NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus and NUTRILITE Iron Folic Plus!
What It Does For You
- Provides broad nutritional coverage and a balance of essential nutrients
- NUTRILITE Iron Folic Plus provides iron from two iron sources together with folic acid
- NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D
- Designed for new mums during and after pregnancy
Two high-quality products in one tailored kit
Why You Would Like It
NUTRILITE’s exclusive Mummy to Be Kit provides additional support for pregnant women with a variety of vitamins and minerals! NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D – which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Meanwhile, NUTRILITE Iron Folic Plus contains two sources of iron, which the body needs more of during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation. Support your body throughout pregnancy, with these two premium NUTRILITE products in one convenient kit!
Facts For You
- Iron Folic Plus contains two sources of iron - ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate
- Folate (folic acid) contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation.
- Cal Mag D Plus contains vitamin D, which supports the normal absorption of calcium.
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
How To Use
- Cal Mag D Plus - Take 3 tablets per day. 1 tablet in the morning, at noon and in the evening.*
- Iron Folic Plus - 1 tablet daily to supplement dietary intake of iron and folic acid. Or, 1 to 2 tablets daily for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended intake.*
* Pregnant and breastfeeding women consult your GP before taking any food supplements.
For more detailed information please visit:
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.