Loading the player...
Omega-3 Complex NUTRILITE™
Order number: 4298| Size: 90 softgel capsules
Form validation errors
Nutrilite™ Omega 3 Complex is a food supplement containing high-quality omega-3 fatty acids which supports the normal functioning of the heart*.
Why you will love it…
Omega-3 fatty acids work like the oiled chain on a bike by supporting normal heart function. However, they are known as ‘essential’ because we cannot produce them naturally in our body; we have to get them from our diet. A balanced diet including one-or-two portions of fish a week is ideal but, we understand, not always possible.
Despite not being able to synthesise them on our own, omega-3 essential fatty acids are hugely important for the normal functioning of the heart as well as helping to maintain overall good health from top-to-toe. Nutrilite™ Omega 3 Complex is a food supplement containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). Together they supply the fatty acids you may be missing out on in your diet.
What you need to know…
- Nutrilite™ Omega 3 Complex contains a blend of omega-3 oils from our trusted Nutricert™ certified suppliers. Including salmon from the pure waters of Norway and anchovies, mackerel and sardines from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
- Anchovies, mackerel and sardines are lower on the food chain and therefore have a higher concentration of omega-3 fatty acids.
- One capsule contains approximately the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids as 28g of salmon, tuna or sardines.
- Helps to support heart function with an Omega-3 Complex made up of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)*.
- The omegas are combined with vitamin E and encapsulated within 72-hours of harvest to ensure their quality.
- Every batch of fish oil is tested to ensure its quality and purity compliance.
- There are no artificial colours, flavours or added preservatives.
* The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
Take one capsule a day with food.
- The two active components of Omega-3 Complex are EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA support the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
- Helps to supply the fatty acids that may be missing in the diet.
- One capsule provides approximately the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) as would 28 g of salmon, tuna or sardines.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER DAY (1 CAPSULE)|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||380 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||180 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||120 mg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg -TE 42% (NRV*)|
* % of Nutrient Reference Value
- Those who have a low intake of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as most fish, seafood, leafy vegetables, canola oil, soybean oil and walnuts and therefore lack of those fatty acids.
- Those who are interested in the beneficial effects of omega-3 fatty acids such as supporting the normal function of the heart.
1 capsule daily with a meal.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.