Nutrilite™ Chewable Multivitamin for kids has a delicious orange flavour and provides selected essential vitamins and minerals which growing bodies need.
Why you will love it…
Parents know just how difficult it can be to encourage their little ones to eat enough fruit and vegetables they’re given and ensure they’re benefiting from a varied and balanced diet. Children need a good supply of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to fuel their days and support growth and their immune system.
NUTRILITE Chewable Multivitamin is a quick and convenient solution for parents who want to make sure their children are not missing out on dietary essentials. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals including calcium, for the normal growth and development of bones, vitamin D for the normal functioning of the immune system, plus iron, zinc and vitamins B and C.
Good to know…
NUTRILITE Chewable Multivitamin supports healthy development with essential vitamins and minerals.
Supports normal growth and development of bones with calcium and vitamin D.
Supports normal immune function with vitamin D.
Supports normal cognitive development with iron.
Contains valuable vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, iron and zinc.
Tasty orange flavour sweetened with dextrose and fructose.
There are no artificial colours, flavours or added preservatives in this daily food supplement.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Children above 4 years chew 2 tablets daily.
- Helps to provide the essential vitamins and minerals at levels that both children and adults may need.
- Contains the NUTRILITE Tropical Fruit Concentrate with plant compounds from whole fruits.
- Calcium and vitamins D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contains vitamins C, iron, zinc which contribute to a normal function of the immune system.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Vitamins B contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Fruit flavour, making the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take.
- Sweetened with dextrose and fructose.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER 2 TABLETS||%NRV*||PER 4 TABLETS||%NRV*|
|Beta Carotene||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitamin D||5 μg||100||10 μg||200|
|Vitamin E||7.5 mg||63||15 mg||125|
|Vitamin B1||0.9 mg||82||1.8 mg||164|
|Vitamin B2||1.05 mg||75||2.1 mg||150|
|Niacin||12 mg NE||75||24 mg NE||150|
|Pantothenic acid||4 mg||67||8 mg||134|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71||2 mg||143|
|Folic acid||100 μg||50||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||0.75 μg||30||1.5 μg||60|
|Biotin||50 μg||100||100 μg||200|
|Vitamin C||47 mg||59||94 mg||118|
|Calcium||136 mg||17||272 mg||34|
|Iron||5 mg||36||10 mg||72|
|Zinc||5 mg||50||10 mg||100|
% of Nutrient Reference Value
- Children from the age of four onwards who are able to chew properly.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement.
- Those who may have a nutrient gap in their diet and who wish to supplement with a multivitamin/multimineral supplement.
- Those who do not eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains every day.
- Children above 4 years chew 2 tablets daily.
- Adults up to 4 tablets daily with meals.
This product contains iron. Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.