NUTRILITE Fibre Powder is a special blend of three soluble fibres from naturally derived plant sources, offering a convenient way to get additional fibre. This taste-free, easy-to-mix dry powder can be sprinkled onto foods or mixed into liquids.
The recommended daily intake of fibre for an adult is 25–30 g. This product contains 5 g soluble fibre and can be taken in conjunction with other NUTRILITE fibre products, to provide you with different sources of fibre.
Suitable for vegetarians.
This product does not contain animal sourced ingredients.
- Contains soluble dietary fibre from 3 plant sources.
- Quick and convenient way to contribute to daily fibre intake.
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach.
- Non-gritty and odourless powder blends easily with any non-carbonated beverage or can be sprinkled on food without adding significant taste.
- Suitable for use in cooking.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- This product does not contain animal sourced ingredients.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER SERVING 6 g||PER 100 g|
|Energy:||50 kJ (12 kcal)||833 kJ (200 kcal)|
|Fat,of which||0 g||0 g|
|Saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate,of which||0.6 g||10 g|
|Sugars||0.5 g||8 g|
|Fibre||5 g||83 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0.08 g|
- Those who do not consume sufficient amounts of complex carbohydrates in their diet.
- Those who do not eat sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Always dissolve contents of 1 stick pack in 250 ml to 375 ml of water or juice, or sprinkle on food and drink a full glass (250 ml) of liquid with each serving. For adults and children of 12 years of age or older, 1 to 2 stick packs per day, gradually increasing fibre intake. Best if consumed with a meal.
Keep out of reach of young children.