NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables is made from food concentrates and extracts of green tea, pomegranate, orange, elderberry, blueberry, acerola, broccoli, carrot, spinach and tomato. This special NUTRILITE formula provides phytonutrients such as lycopene, hesperidin and ellagic acid which are also found naturally in various fruits and vegetables.
We know we can get vitamins and minerals from fresh fruits and vegetables, but in addition they are also full of other nutrients. The exclusive NUTRILITE concentrate process preserves these nutrients, keeping the nutritional value and essential phytonutrients.
This product is designed to complement a daily intake of fruits and vegetables and offers a variety of plant-sourced nutrients in the diet by providing a variety of phytonutrients from plant sources.
- Provides a variety of phytonutrients from concentrates and extracts.
- This product contains phytonutrients, which are important to a balanced diet.
- Contains elderberry extract which show antioxidative activity and help to protect against oxidative stress.
- Contains rosemary extract which contains antioxidants like carnosic acid and carnosol.
- Helps to expand the variety of plant-sourced nutrients in the diet.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
- The product is not suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER DAY (2 TABLETS)|
|Ellagic acid||40 mg|
- Anyone whose lifestyle/diet does not provide adequate amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables (at least five servings) on a daily basis.
- Anyone who may have a nutrient gap in their diet.
- Anyone who eats five or more servings per day, but of the same or similar fruits and vegetables.
- Anyone who wishes to increase antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
- Anyone who wishes to supplement their diet without consuming artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
1 tablet twice, daily, with meals.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.