The glass jar fits into the blender base easily and requires no twisting or turning – it’s ergonomically designed to be easy to use for left- and right-handed people.
Should you need a new glass jar, simply replace it with this original replacement glass jar.
Also, if you are preparing different foods at the same time, it is more convenient to have a second glass jar and a second knife base readily available, so you can spend less time cleaning.
What It Does For You
- A large capacity of 1,8L/1.8L
- An engraved scale to measure directly in the glass jar (ml, fl. oz., pints, cups)
- The glass jar is made of 3 natural ingredients: silica sand, soda ash and limestone. The glass is 100% recyclable material and can be recycled with no loss of quality. https://www.gpi.org/glass-recycling-facts
- Appropriate to blend warm ingredients up to 40 degrees Celsius.
Why You Would Like It
You can use this jar to replace any broken or damaged glass jars, sent to you for your own convenience. Alternatively, you may want an extra jar for when the other one is being washed or when it is drying on the sink rack!
The Glass Jar has the following features: A large capacity of 1,8L/1.8L, an engraved scale to measure directly in the glass jar (ml, fl. oz., pints, cups), and can blend warm ingredients up to 40 degrees Celsius
How To Use
- Read the Nutrilite Electric High-Speed manual thoroughly and follow the instructions.