Loading the player...
Fibre Powder NUTRILITE™
Order number: 102736| Size: 30 x 6 g sticks
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Fibre Powder is a special blend of three soluble fibres from naturally derived plant sources, offering a convenient way to get additional fibre. This taste-free, easy-to-mix dry powder can be sprinkled onto foods or mixed into liquids.
The recommended daily intake of fibre for an adult is 25–30 g. This product contains 5 g soluble fibre and can be taken in conjunction with other NUTRILITE fibre products, to provide you with different sources of fibre.
- Contains soluble dietary fibre from 3 plant sources.
- Quick and convenient way to contribute to daily fibre intake.
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach.
- Non-gritty and odourless powder blends easily with any non-carbonated beverage or can be sprinkled on food without adding significant taste.
- Suitable for use in cooking.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
Suitable for vegetarians.
This product does not contain animal sourced ingredients.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER SERVING 6 g||PER 100 g|
|Energy:||50 kJ (12 kcal)||833 kJ (200 kcal)|
|Fat,of which||0 g||0 g|
|Saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate,of which||0.6 g||10 g|
|Sugars||0.5 g||8 g|
|Fibre||5 g||83 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0.08 g|
- Those who do not consume sufficient amounts of complex carbohydrates in their diet.
- Those who do not eat sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Always dissolve contents of 1 stick pack in 250 ml to 375 ml of water or juice, or sprinkle on food and drink a full glass (250 ml) of liquid with each serving. For adults and children of 12 years of age or older, 1 to 2 stick packs per day, gradually increasing fibre intake. Best if consumed with a meal.
Keep out of reach of young children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.