This product is part of 6 bundle(s):
Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein provides high-quality plant-based protein to ensure optimal daily intake to keep you moving*.
Why you’ll love it…
Proteins are known as the building blocks of life because they can be found in every single cell in the body where they help to repair damage and build new cells. Like a bicycle frame, they are the support structure for your body and they provide a framework for your bones and muscles. However, we are unable to store excess protein, so a consistent intake is essential. You may assume your diet has you covered but with the main dietary sources of protein being milk, eggs, cheese and red meat if you are vegetarian, or on any kind of special diet, you may not be hitting your requirement.
Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein is a balanced and healthy alternative to the more traditional forms of protein, and it contains all nine of the essential amino acids that contribute to good health. Quick, easy and very convenient, Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein can be mixed into food and drinks without impacting flavour. Try mixing a tablespoon of this protein into your daily post-workout smoothie.
Good to know…
Does not contain animal-sourced ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians.
Contains less than 0.5g of fat per serving.
Easy to digest.
You will find no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in this convenient protein powder.
While some foods are rich sources of protein, they may also be high in cholesterol, saturated fat, salt and calories. Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein is a healthy alternative derived from soy, wheat and pea.
One tablespoon provides an 8g serving of protein. Each person requires at least 0.83g of protein per kg body weight per day. This means someone weighing 60kg requires approximately 50g of protein per day. *
Easily added to warm or cold food and drinks without impacting flavour. Why not try adding it to a Pure Power Smoothie, Almond Energiser or cleansing carrot and orange smoothie?
Provides a balance of all nine essential amino acids. ‘Essential’ means the body cannot synthesise them itself and these include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
* Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle mass. https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/press/news/120209.
- All Plant Protein provides an all-natural and almost fat-free protein.
- All Plant Protein Powder provides high-quality protein, supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids.
- One serving of All Plant Protein provides 8 g of protein per 10 g serving and is a healthy alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meats, cheeses, eggs and whole milk.
- Ingredients are derived from natural protein sources: soy, wheat and pea protein.
- Can be added to food and drinks without affecting the flavour.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are added.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Does not contain animal sourced ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER SERVING (10 g)||PER 100 g|
|Energy||170 kJ/40 Kcal||1700 kJ/400 Kcal|
|Fat||0.48 g||4.8 g|
|of which Saturates||0.06 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.32 g||3.2 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||8 g||80 g|
|Salt||0.23 g||2.3 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Isoleucine||390 mg||3900 mg|
|Leucine||660 mg||6600 mg|
|Lysine||510 mg||5100 mg|
|Methionine & Cystine||220 mg||2200 mg|
|Phenylalanine & Tyrosine||750 mg||7500 mg|
|Threonine||310 mg||3100 mg|
|Tryptophan||120 mg||1200 mg|
|Valine||400 mg||4000 mg|
|Histidine||210 mg||2100 mg|
- Those who do not consume adequate amounts of milk, meat, cheese or other high protein foods.
- Those who exercise a lot.
- Those concerned about calories and fat in their diets.
- Those who skip meals, eat small portions or feel that they need extra protein in their diet.
- Children (over 3 years), adolescents, the elderly, and pregnant or breast-feeding women who require additional protein.
According to need, add 1 scoop (about 10 g) of powder to milk or other drinks once or several times per day. Stir rapidly, or shake in a tightly-closed container, for 1 minute. Alternatively, sprinkle on cereals, soups, salads or other food.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age without seeking medical advice before use. Keep the container tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place. Product contents may settle during shipment. Net weight guaranteed.